Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sixteen Candles...or 125...LOL.

So I was set on coffee mugs as favors, but my mom just found a great place where you can buy large candles for next to nothing. No, they are not Yankee, and not really quite the caliber of Yankee, but they are nice and the scent stays for a long time. Yet, I would want to box them with a ribbon around them like above, and that would make the presentation more than the favor...LOL...but that would be a "me" thing to do...LOL.

Today is a high stress day, just trying to finalize all those last minute plans...LOL. I want to have it all covered and figured out by Saturday-the 2 week mark. I, also, wanted to do as much as possible before the girls arrived, but I'm too late...They will be here today.

Once they get here, I will lose all sense of time and things will fall to pieces b/c I have missed them so much that I just want to lay around and do nothing with them...LOL...and that's probably what I'll do...candles and coffee mugs will have to wait until next week.

16,15,14,13,12...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: