Friday, June 13, 2008

2,4,6,8...Who do we appreciate?

Today is dedicated to those that have agreed to services pertaining to our wedding, we want to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
:o) Mr. Chad and I soooo appreciate you and your kindness.

Zach Sandlin, Amanda Compton, and Cora Jordan for photographs. Also, Cora will be shooting video, as well. (http://www.corazzone.com/)

My Sis, Sarah Lee, for singing one of the greatest gospel songs of all time. (It always reminds me of my granny b/c she LOVED to hear her sing it.) Also, her little sister, Stefani, who will tend to the guestbook and Lord knows, what I'll end up asking Eddie to do...but whatever it is...no doubt, he will.

Verlissa, who will be tying pew bows until the cows come home and then pretty-fying everything at the church and at PMG.

Clay, who is the unofficial AVT guy. (Although, there is no visual...just audio...LOL.)

Brother Codell, our minister--who's known me since i was 12/13 years old. He is such a great guy and very laid back in the biblical sense...which is wonderful for Mr. Chad b/c if it gets too "hoity-toity"...he would get nervous...LOL, and I don't want it to be that kind of ceremony.


Randy Stanley, who I can only say fulfilled my wedding wish and saved the day, but I do not want to say what he is doing yet...so not to ruin the surprise.

I could go on and on about our families right now, but I want to save all that for after the wedding. I want to dedicate a page to each of them, so that I can show off their beauty and talents. But, for today, just a little thanks to all of the rest of y'all.

8,7,6,5,4,...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: