Thursday, June 12, 2008

Judges, It's time to reveal your scores...10,10,10.

The first dance is planned...something uneventful but meaningful to "our song"...No, not the Taylor Swift little number, but "OUR" song...LOL.

I'm a tad disgusted about all of this. I wanted a big number with costume changes and lights and a montage of songs...but it's looking like maybe a small little production that may get one or 2 hits on You Tube...LOL. I just can't find time to get it all done.

I just dread doing the electric slide (boogie woogie woogie)...and Lord knows what else is out there these days. My girls said that we had to do the Soulja Boy. I'm aware of it, but not sure it's as easy as the Macarena...LOL. I'm getting old, people.

I wonder if I could get Mr. Chad to come and grab me and say..."No one puts, Baby, in the corner."...LOL.

Mr. Chad has no desire to dance and unless it's slow...it's unlikely he will...well, after a 12 pack he may be inclined to do "the Rilo"...so I have to keep my eye on him...b/c YOU do NOT want to see "the Rilo"...LOL. Of course, the thought of him doing the Soulja Boy brings a chuckle, too. It's as much his day as it is mine, so he can do whatever he wants to do...including the Soulja Boy...LOL... 'cause I know I'm shakin' my groove thang. Sorry, Len.

Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
Watch me Crank It
Watch me Roll
Watch me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
Then Super Man Dat Hoe
Now, Watch me You...(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now, Watch me You...(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now, Watch me You...(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now, Watch me You...(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

10,9,8,7,6...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: