Tuesday, June 3, 2008

February 23rd...my favorite holiday!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE my birthday! I don't just love MY birthday, though. I love birthdays in general. Any birthday is a wonderful day. It's the day that was chosen for you to come into this world. I love my children's birthdays, too...and I try to go above and beyond for them, or try to do EXACTLY what they want to do to celebrate it!

Now that I'm getting married (oh, and I love Mr. Chad's birthday, too), I wonder how I will feel about anniversaries. Everyone knows the big joke in life is how men NEVER remember their anniversary....I have to wonder, will I? I mean, will I deem it important enough to remember the day that WE chose to promise one another to love each other 'til death do us part??? Ha Ha Ha Ha...you know I will. I remember everything, most of the time...unless I choose to forget it...LOL.

I suppose, I won't make fancy dinners...he wouldn't eat them. I won't fly us to Vegas...he won't get on a plane. I won't dance on a pole in our bedroom...wait, not that we have a pole in our bedroom...LOL, but I will remember to stop and say "thanks". Thanks for choosing me to be your life-long best friend...oh, and I might make him a spice cake. :o)

23,22,21,20,19...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

1 comment:

Mommy said...

what happened to getting naked and whiskey, beer and sexing him??? Just a thought (not to spoil it for him) lol. you know he will remember it to. Let's get real- he knows you won't let him forget lol and well he is...MR CHAD.