Friday, February 18, 2011

Christy is Crushin' on...

I have enjoyed having a theme for the last 14 days...and LOVE the WR4W that kristi started, so now I am going to use Fridays as my CRUSH blog posts day.

Every week, I'm going to give a shout out to blogs I'm reading, music I'm listening to, outfits that I just have to have and some place I'd like to be that weekend. Oh, and who I'm crushin' on celebrity wise!
Here goes this week's crushes:

Claire is an amazing writer and person.
Who she is, comes off in what she writes.
100% talent!


Music: Bruno Mars
I love this guy.
The way he sounds and his style,
2nd to none.

I love these dresses.
They have been around forever,
but I still like them!



Place: Portwenn
The real name of the city is Port Isaac.
It is in North Cornwall, England.
The city is from the PBS series Doc Martin.
One day,
my family and I will "summer" there.

Celebrity: Liam Neeson
Met this awesome guy in Hazard, KY.
I was 15 years old...
and he has done nothing, but get better with age.
Class act!

3 comments:

Marz said...

I also have the BIGGEST crush on Claire :) She has become one of my closest friends and biggest blessings that have come to me through this blogging world! :) I absolutely cannot wait to meet her in June (although I already feel like I know her completely!)

Bruno Mars seems like such a sweetie!

My sister Madeline bought the prettiest one shoulder dress to wear to a wedding this weekend :) I love them as well!

Can I join your family when you "summer" in Portween? I LOVE England :)

And lucky you for meeting Liam Neeson!!! The man is beautiful!!!

Loved reading about your crushes, looking forward to the rest of your Crush posts to come :) Happy Weekend dear!

Kristi said...

Great crushes! Great idea for friday posts!

Faiza said...

I love this post and I agree with so many of your crushes especially the beautiful claire! she is wonderful and kind and exactly what you would think but EVEN more intelligent!