Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 8--I love my cricuts.

Yes, I have multiple Cricuts, many cartridges, and the Gypsy...and "Gosh, do I love them". (Not really, the Gypsy so much-yet...I haven't figured it out.) You guys are aware that I have my own room...just for crafting, right? Although, I have been told recently the dining room table, the living room coffee table, and my side of the bed looks like crafting areas, too.

Back the the Cricut, I remember back in the day when I first started scrappin' and everything had to be traced, or printed, or copied...and then cut out by hand! Wow, does this machine save time! I really don't use it that much, but when I get one of them out...I go on a binge like a half-rehabed wino...or Charlie Sheen on a normal weekend.

Currently, I am on a binge.
Valentines.
Wall Decor.
Notes.
Postcards.
Art work.
You name it, I am probably attempting it right now.

Hello, my name is Christy.
I am a Cric-aholic!

2 comments:

Jen Watts said...

I would be embarrassed to show you my scrapbook.. But I assure you it is done with love!

Michelle said...

I love my Cricut!! I'm wanting the Cricut cake but haven't ordered it yet.