Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WR4W...Photography.






Today, I want to talk about wedding pics and photographers. First of all, I do not like staged wedding pictures. I am a huge fan of wedding photojournalism.

What I mean is, I like great pics taken of an event
without telling anyone
what to do
or how to look
or how to pose.
From what I read and see on most wed blogs, lots of folks are doing it.
It is a trend that will be around for a while.
Therefore, just wanting to show some great examples of wedding photojournalism
on the blog for this Wednesday's post.
These were from my big day.
None were taken by professionals...at the time.
CBB
P.S. Not a fan of the backside photo, but it was a wonderful moment shared with my daughters!

1 comment:

Jen Watts said...

The last one is my fav.. That look on your face is sheer joy.. Lovely!