Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 3...I love the Ballard Designs catalog!

I love catalogs!

There are so many that I just love to browse through: Crate and Barrel, IKEA, Pottery Barn, Horchow...but there is one that totally stands out for me, Ballard Designs!

Any home DIY-er/decorator has to love this catalog. It is packed with page after page of beautiful, classic home design. Well, it does lean toward the European influence, but stylish nonetheless!

I would give up all of my catalogs (there is on-line catalogs, you know...LOL) just to have this one by my bed, in the bathroom, or dog-eared on my kitchen table.

Some of the items are a bit out of my price range at times, but good design is always within every person's budget. Just ask Nate Berkus.

Go by and visit their website:
http://www.ballarddesigns.com/

You can request a catalog, too. You can thank me later!

If there is a catalog that you love, please leave it in the comments. I would love to check it out!



2 comments:

Jen Watts said...

Love, love Ballard and of course Pottery Barn!! Mom just visited the Ikea store and was hooked-she wants to redo dads office-which of course he likes being the messy hodge podge it is... I'll let you know who wins ;)

Michelle said...

They have an outlet store near Atlanta and I'm dying to go!