Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February-Day 1 of things I LOVE...

I don't LOVE Valentine's Day, but I do love LOVE and how different people interpret it. Over the next 14 days, I am going to share things that I love with you. I don't normally do these theme-y things, but since I'm in on Wedding Wednesdays...I though I'd try this!

Now, I created this idea(would love for some of you readers/bloggers to join in) so I get to make the rules...LOL. There are none...LOL. Just take a quick moment and write about something, someplace, or someone that you love! Oh, and link back to me, in one of the post--if you can!
Today, I love seeing and saying I LOVE YOU in different languages!
Check out this page to see what I mean:
CBB

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for all the sweet comments and becoming a follower of my blog!

Faiza said...

I LOVE THIS!

Single country gal said...

Love this blog, Im one of your partners for the blog followers swap on swap-bot.
bugandbells

dgasdg said...

The hand symbol for "Y" in You is incorrect... bummer.

Unknown said...

I love This !!