Thursday, May 29, 2008

1 quarter (.25)

Wow...1/4 of the way there. I would not be telling the truth, if I told you I could care less. I am like a kid in a candy store! I am so excited to marry Mr. Chad this time. Never, have I counted down the days to something the way I have this. (Childbirth does not count...LOL.)

I am worried, though...the last few days my low self-esteem personality, we'll call her Christy Nicole Smith, has been creeping into my mind and I'm terribly scared about being "ugly" on my wedding day. I know, foolish isn't it? Every bride is beautiful on her wedding day, and if she isn't people still tell her she is...LOL. My concern is not if anyone else thinks I'm beautiful, but if Mr. Chad does. I know he loves me unconditionally, but I wish I had stuck to that Atkins plan I blogged about weeks ago...LOL. Maybe, I can tan? Doesn't that make you look thinner?...LOL.

I am at a low point vanity-wise, but I will come out of it. I ALWAYS do. When the girls get here, I will have help with all those last minute wedding/reception plans, and plenty of motivation for those last few weeks to get in shape and be active.

I, assume or presume, that if Mr. Chad loves me the way I love him--all will be like a fairy tale that day. Of course, the next day, the day after the wedding...well, we all know that's when the REAL story begins.

25,24,23,22,21...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: