Friday, May 23, 2008

3,4...shut the door.

How do you close the world out and still expect them to be there...but not really caring if they are or not at times?

When I started planning the wedding-this time, I tried doing it to accommodate my "whole" family...I have written of this before, but also I thought of, my children and Mr. Chad's family.However, with it rolling into crunch time...I have decided that the day belongs to no one but me and Mr. Chad and folks should feel privy we wanted to share it with them.

I hope that doesn't sound mean, but it's true...at the end of the day we will be married and that's what matters. This is the last time I talk about this here. I have to remember that I am the grown up...b/c at a certain age some people digress to their childhood and take on those same traits they had at 8 or 10 or in some cases, 60-something. Once a bully, always a bully and I have to let it go. The end.

34,33,32,31,30...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: