Friday, May 23, 2008

33 Coffee Cups of each...in white and black and moss.

Alas, these days when I accomplish one thing a day...I feel like I become one step closer to solving the riddle of life.I remind myself that small steps are just that--small...but they are steps. I am, at least, moving...LOL, and I can only hope in a good direction.

I have been trying to break things down into modules. Church module. Reception module. Rehearsal module. Favors module. Yeah, it's not working...LOL. I need a module (or would that be modulator Gin and Shawn?) that does things for me. Maybe I can get Catarina to design me a robot? Of course, it's too late for that now. :o)

Actually, i feel that everything is somewhat under control. I still need candy for the buffet, the cake topper, and a few odds and ends to purchase. The rest, I probably have...it just may need to be assembled, glued, stapled, cut, tied, or something to that effect. I have decided what the major favor is going to be, but it's been hard finding 125 that match my decor for the reception. I'll manage, though...I just have to remember to keep it simple and sweet b/c that is the idea behind the wedding, the reception, and us. Simple and sweet.

33,32,31,30,29...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

1 comment:

Mommy said...

more accurately a module creator as most modulators refer to a device used to electronic waves. You see the Will Ferrell skit on voice modulation--very funny. Don't ask me for tips on getting organized though. List making helps