Friday, May 23, 2008

3,2,(1) Contact!



The greatest thing about planning a wedding is all the people you come in contact with...friends you invite that you haven't seen in years (Cory & Melinda)--that you can't wait to see, again. Making new friends (Robin the cake lady--who is a sweetheart!)--that have made your life a happier place by just meeting them. However, the best type of contact is learning your family all over again and TRYING to understand who they are and why. Of course that is a lesson in and of itself that I will not elaborate on today. The only thing I have to say about my family is...I LOVE them-each and everyone. I guess, I have to use the old adage, People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I am far from the person that I thought I would be at this juncture in my life...so I am not one to judge these days. I am trying to be happy, love my children the best way I know how, establish a life with Mr. Chad that is independent from and not compared to any one's marriage before us. Happiness...that's all I want out of this deal...LOL.


32,31,30,29,28...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: