Friday, May 9, 2008

engagement 4 x 6's...thats all we need, right?

Mr. Chad and I are getting pictures made for announcements this weekend. Not that it's a big deal...my cousin's husband, Zach, is going to take the photos. He is such a thoughtful guy, I adore him.

Zach is not a professional, but takes great pics. Mr. Chad and I are not models, so everyone seems to be on the same page here...LOL. We are going to have them taken outside, provided the sunny, dry weather holds out.

I think we should have them made on our property--like near the well, or by the creek, or by "our" strawberry patch(The tree here is actually at his parents--I love it...it is so beautiful. I call it Mimi's Dogwood.) however, we have opted for the Hindman Settlement School, which is just as lovely...but it isn't home...and we all know, there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home

46,45,44,43,42...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: