Thursday, May 15, 2008

The 39 Steps

I have never heard of this movie, but am assuming it is in reference to actual steps and not a self-help program. Although, that's quite an idea. I mean, most self-help programs have 12 steps, but planning a wedding, a new home, a marriage that blends children, and growing a teenie-tiny garden...39 steps would seem about, right.

Remember, how I said before when i hit the numbers ending in "9", I get a lump in my throat or butterflies in my stomach...yeah, well, that still applies...LOL. I am slowly starting to unravel like a ball of grosgrain ribbon.

Somewhere between cake and registries...I lost my grasp on reality. There is no way in Hell that I am going to be able to do this over the next 39 days...I'll be lucky if I can conquer it with 10 friends and 6 gallons of Margaritas...but I guess this is what happens when you think you're Super Woman...LOL.

I'll get by....and look at ease while it happens...of course, no one will get to see the private breakdowns I have b/c the ferns don't have exactly the same amount of fronds in each pot...LOL.

39,38,37,36,35...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

1 comment:

Mommy said...

well maybe...if you weren't so anal about...everything. LOL JOKE. you say perfectionism I say anal. po-tay-to (boil 'em mash 'em cook 'em in a stew) PO-tot-o. lol. you are making it down the aisle this time if I have to drag you. I don't care how many ferns are uneven. There is beauty in chaos. Stop caring what other people think for two seconds. I love you. In the end that's really the most important lol.