Friday, April 25, 2008

58 BC...or CB

The theme for the wedding is a monogram theme...I loooove our initials. I think b/c from the get-go, they were the same. (the girls have the same initials, too. Isn't that just the sweetest?) We just thought with the fact that things didn't happen the first time around, as planned, how cute to kind of play on that...and do the "C", it was meant to "B" idea.

Probably won't highlight the "was" part b/c that would seem a little too ostentatious even for the 2 of us...LOL. And, who knows, it's not June 21st, yet? I've never been one of those, count-my-chicks-before-they-hatch, kind of people. Although, I have no doubt, all will work out this time around. I truly am in love and I honestly, believe he is, too...otherwise, I would never go through with this. Planning the wedding is fun, but time consuming. Planning the rest of our lives has been an educating experience.

I don't want to give away every detail about our wedding, but some of the ideas and things we have planned are so cute and sweet. The best part is that Mr. Chad has come up with some great things on his own, and I am so proud of him. He has come a long way from dragging his club and writing on walls,...and he has always been good with fire. :o) I so love that little man...sometimes...I mean, most times...LOL

58,57,56,55,54...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: