Thursday, April 24, 2008

My man is not 6'1"...

I am not 36-24-36, either…LOL, and that’s OK. When you’re in love…your man tends to look more and more like George Clooney or Brad Pitt, and, lucky me, women tend to look more and more like Keira Knightley or Jessica Alba. (He chose those 2…and now I’m worried…LOL. They are both skinny brunettes…LOL…and I’m going to have to keep him off of FHM.com…LOL)

The best thing, though, is not how one looks, but how they are seen by the other person. The person that has to...love, honor, and cherish until death do (they) part...LOL.

I think, Mr. Chad is so handsome. I love his eyes b/c they are honest. I love his hands b/c they are smooth(office job), but get dirty and callused when he works outside. I love his lil' Buddha belly b/c I'm the only one that gets to touch it. I love his smile b/c it's somewhat rare...lol. I love his brain (oh yes, I went there) b/c he is soooo smart and that is one of the best traits a man, any man, can have.

Most importantly, of all the things I love about Mr. Chad, I love his heart. His kindness is overwhelming at times, and you can tell so much about a man by the way he treats animals and his mother...and in my case, the way he treats my girls. We have had our go-arounds, but most have been my fault, although it always takes 2 people to have a disagreement...(*Note to readers, do not throw telephones...it NEVER ends well for anyone...LOL.

In the end, you have to look at the ones you love with different eyes. They may not be what is expected or accepted, but no one has to live with them but you...and that's all that matters.

61,60,59,58,57...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: