Wednesday, April 16, 2008

69

I'm not going there. This is a PG blog.

It's just fun, sometimes, watching the big day get closer. A day where all seems to be falling in place. A day where most of your to-do list is starting to get done.

A day where, if your head is hurting, it's not because you can not get by the printers before they close.

I'm trying to let my mother be involved, as much as she wants to be and as much as she phyically can. I spent the day with her and then decided to spend the night. It was a nice day and ended wonderfully watching--Dancing With the Stars...LOL.

Although, she made me some yummy, Atkins-friendly, chicken...she baked a chocolate cake for Jeff and then asked me to frost it...yeah, i licked the knife and can only assume it had 22 carbs on it. Thank God for jumpropes!!!

69,68,67,66,65...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: