Friday, April 11, 2008

77 looking for Kevin...Bacon.

I want to invite Kevin Bacon to our wedding.

I mean, how appropriate that Mr. Chad loves bacon and I love Bacon. He has a good marriage and a wonderful wife (who could do some southern research for her show The Closer on TNT while here...I mean our accents our so thick, her "closer" one will sound natural...LOL). He has a band with his brother and I am still stumped on reception entertainment. We could all cut loose, Footloose...well, that was Kenny Loggins, but you get my drift. Maybe, he could lead us all for that dance...b/c his music isn't quite Top 40, but man does it have soul.

That's it! That will be my gift to my groom (and to me, too...LOL). I will spend the next 76 days trying to get BACON for our wedding. Can you help me? Does anyone know how to get in touch with Kevin Bacon. I mean, are we not all related to him within six degrees...or something like that.

The journey has started and it is on like Donkey Kong.

77,76,75,74,73...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: