Friday, April 25, 2008

60 Minutes



How did 60 minutes become the standard time for a lunch hour? Somewhere in time, long before me, people had to have errands...not just wedding errands, as this story goes.

Today, I had to pick up invitations (again) b/c they had to be reprinted due to a "color" malfunction...linen paper, does not mean linen colored linen paper. White is white. (and if one person comments that there are a 1000 shades of white...I may hunt them down and show them the difference between black & blue...lol...Yes, it has been one of those days.)

I thought I would, also, look for the ribbon I keep putting off buying... evidently, today was "crazy" day at Walmart...No, there was nothing on sale really...I'm talking about the people. That must be why I usually fit in there...lol.

Anyway, the weather is awesome today, and all the locals have out the Boston ferns, and gosh darn it were they pretty... it made me look forward to my summer wedding, which by chance is the first day of summer, the longest day of the year...unlike my lunch break which seems to get shorter and shorter...

60,59,58,57,56...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: