Wednesday, April 2, 2008

85 and Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive...


I started Atkins this week, but I need to join weight watchers and make a lifestyle change. I am getting horribly out of shape. I currently weigh more than I ever have, with the exception of the 2 times I grew human beings inside of my body...LOL. ***Since I started working at my current job (July 12, 2007), I have gained 25 pounds.

I would like to blame work, and it is partially responsible...I sit all day, high fat food vendors are brought in, it's dark when I come in, it's dark when I go home...but... I could still go to the gym, I suppose, after work, but I'm normally exhausted by day's end.

Losing weight is fine on Atkins, but I do not want to go my whole life without bread and pasta...and that's what it is...let no one tell you differently! I have been inspired to quit soda, but am scared that I'm going to become a coffee addict...Coffee Mate "flavored" creamers, and my God, they come in so many awesome flavors, are the work of the devil...LOL, just ask Mary she drinks the stuff.

With all that being said, the next few weeks are going to be dedicated to getting in shape. I have 2-wedding dresses and neither zip...LOL...and Mr. Chad said that if I get another wedding dress...it's because I'm marrying someone else... I love him-he's such a realist!!!!!!!!!...LOL

For the last few weeks, I have been trying to organize myself into losing weight. I have cleaned out bad and old foods from my cabinets and fridge. (I will be, in a very nice way) asking my future mother-in-law to quit buying me Ale-8 Ones (a local drink full of caffeine), temporarily...LOL. I will be starting a food journal next week. I will spend some time trying to find the exercise equipment that I own----to use while watching waaaayyyy to much TV (I need to quit watching all those weight-loss shows that should inspire me)......... I need to get off my lazy bum and JUST DO IT!

Wish me Luck...I need it.

85,84,83,82,81...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: