Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Motel 80...I swear, I have never been there!

I love this picture of us, but we sooooo have to change it. This picture appears on our wedding website and has been there for a LONG time. I think we have had the longest running pre-wedding website in history, but if you need to keep changing the date to make sure everyone is ready...then that's just what you have to do. :o)

I don't think either of us look that way anymore. I have Tammy Faye hair and he HAS hair (it's a little thinner now on top, which he blames on me...lol).

With his Bud Light in front of us and his "Dale" leather jacket on...our wedding website picture looks like we have a corporate sponsor, and that sponsor is NASCAR.

Still we were very happy in that pic, almost as happy as we are these days. We're both a little older now, a little heavier, a little more into compromise...and a whole lot more blessed.

I guess if Nascar, which is totally him, is the sponsor of our engagement then Expedia, which is totally me, can sponsor our marriage...one full of travels...both physical and mental. Bon Voyage.

80,79,78,77,76...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: