Friday, April 18, 2008

67 Priests, Preachers, and Clergymen

I would love to have a catholic mass for my wedding, but not being catholic (YET), creates a problem. Not to mention that annulment thing that must occur...lol. I don't want a short service. I want a wedding service. A good service with a message from God, just a service picked by me and Mr.Chad. :o)

There has to be a beginning prayer led by someone(maybe an uncle or relative). The White Bible part by someone(I hope that will be Caleb Howard.). The actual marriage ceremony by someone( and I am on the hunt for Linda Henson to do that). The closing prayer, as well (another uncle or relative). Somewhere Codell Gibson has to chime in, too. Actually, you can kind of do what you want, but there appears to be some things that are traditional and some required by church and state. Most importantly, I have the girls reading and singing, and lastly, there has to be some music that has special meaning to the 2 of us.

According to my research, it kind of goes like this:
  1. Processional
  2. Music, Lit, and Poetry
  3. (White Bible Part to the girls)
  4. Wedding Vows
  5. Exchange of Rings
  6. First Kiss
  7. Recessional

To the best of my knowledge, we are going to keep the ceremony pretty close to that...looks like it covers everything needed , with the exception of signing the paperwork, so why make too many unnecessary changes...LOL. I,we, just need to make sure we get the ball rolling on who will be doing what...

67,66,65,64,63...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: